It combines the luxuries of home with freedom of outdoor views to ensure you have a relaxing and a comfortable stay. Our camp is set at the foot of Mt.Kilimanjaro which is the highest freestanding mountain in the world at 5,896 mtrs and topped by one fifth of all the ice in Africa in the famous Amboseli National Park. The park is set in a rolling savanna scenary dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged snow capped peak of Mt.Kilimanjaro and thus portraying a classic hollywood image of Africa.Our camp is located next to Amboseli National Park and 3mins drive to Iremito gate.The ideal location of our camp ensures you have a breathtaking morning and evening view of Mt.Kilimanjaro as all soul structures are designed to face its majestic. The set up of Little Amanya camp also gives our clients an advantage of having a close view of wild animals passing by like,zebras,Ostrich,giraffes and gazelles.Our camp offers complete tranquility and privacy as we have maintained the original nature feel and authenticity of our grounds offering you a total attachment with nature.Little Amanya Camp is electric fenced ensuring our clients are safe as they mesmerize the beauty of mother earth. It only takes four and a half hours to Little Amanya Camp from Nairobi city and 20km from Amboseli airstrip.It takes you a 45 minutes flight from Wilson Airport landing at Amboseli Airstrip at Amboseli National Park. Little Amanya offers tranquility to unwind and relax for a weekend getaway,holiday,honeymoon,family time,e.t.c
Dine in our restaurant set overlooking the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Our meals are Ala carte, we make you private sundown dinner under the stars lunch or sunrise breakfast under the open skies and luckily a surprise from our very able manager. Our fruits & vegetables are served fresh as they are picked from our very own farm. Our camp chef will pamper you with fine cuisines for all tastes. Special meal requirements are met on request i.e. vegetarian, non-vegetarian or special meals for the sick. Note: While booking inform reservation about any special meal requirements.
• Enjoy a game drive min 2 Pax price is per person per day, inclusive Park fees, Guide/Driver, Game drive– Non Residents = 150$ per person – Residents = 90$ per person
-Nature walk min 2 Pax = 15$ per person– Masai village visit = 15$ per person
- Non Residents $450 per person
- Residents $375 per person
- Bush Dinner = 30$ per person
- Bush breakfast = 15$ per person
- Observation hill breakfast = 20$ per Person
• Lounge & Bar • Dining area • Swimming Pool (coming soon ) • Gift/Souvenir Shop (coming soon) • Conference Facilities (coming soom)
TRANSFERS PER VEHICLE
– From Nairobi one way 150$ – From Amboseli Airstrip one way 60$ – Emali Train Station one way 80$
-Illasit border one way 70$
For Child(ren) accompanying adult in same room: Age: • Up-to 3 years sharing with adult/s – No Charge • Over 3 years up to 12 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 50% of applicable per person adult double room rate. • Over 12 years up to 16 years sharing with 1 or 2 adults – Each child pays 75% of applicable per person adult double room rate.
• check in time is 12pm • check out time 10 am • Smoking is prohibited • pets not allowed in the room and Restaurant we have extra areas for Smoking • Enquiry Response Time: 24 hours • NB Onsite parking facilities available at the property for free
Little Amanya Camp P.O Box 99679-80107 Mombasa Kenya Contacts: +254 113774699, +254721953094, +254720588907 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org